SPIRIT OF CHRISTMAS – DECEMBER 16, 2013
Shows at 9:15 a.m., 11:30 a.m. and 2:00 p.m.
Evening Show – at 5:30 p.m.
Free admission / Canned food donations accepted
Spirit of Christmas Updates: Volunteer
- Sign up sheets will be posted by Thursday afternoon. Every skater needs to have a parent volunteer for at least a two hour commitment.
- Every skater needs to bring two dozen cookies to the 5:00 p.m. show for the cookie table.
- Friday December 13 after the scene practice the Lakeland Skating Club will be having a pizza party (7:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.).
- All skaters even if they are not in the spirit show are welcome to attend.
- The Holiday gift exchange will take place at this get together.
- Turn in your form by Monday, Nov. 25 to participate in the gift exchange.
- We will be holding a canned food drive to benefit Open Door in conjunction with the Spirit of Christmas Show. Please consider donating some non- perishable food items to this worthy cause.
- 2 Finale Form due for Christmas show
- 11 Spring Show Opening Number form due
- Spring Show dance form due
- Featured small group form due
- 13 Holiday Show – Finale practice 4:30 p.m.-6:00 p.m.
- Holiday Show – Scene practice 6:15 to 7:20 p.m.
- Pizza Party – 7:30 p.m. & gift exchange
- 15 Holiday Show – Dress rehearsal 6:30 to 7:45 p.m.
- (Be dressed in locker room at 6:00 p.m.)
- 16 School Shows – 9:15 a.m., 11:30 a.m. and 2:00 p.m.
- Family/Friend Show - 5:00 p.m. TdC exhibition / Show at 5:30 p.m.
- Spring Show Opening Number Opening number practice for the spring show is being changed from Saturday mornings to Friday night during the last ice session. Look for a new sign up form to be distributed in the next week.
CONDITIONING & JUMP CLASS
ON-ICE JUMP – Hollie has jump class on Tuesday and/or Thursday at 11:00 a.m. (20-25 minutes) Cost = $5.00 cash and 1 orange ice ticket per session attended.
OFF-ICE JUMP – Irina will have off-ice jump class on Tuesday and/or Thursday during the stroking session. Cost = $5.00 cash. (must wear tennis shoes)
FALL CONDITIONING – The new conditioning program with STS will start the week of September 9 at Lakeland.
Punch cards for the STS Conditioning Classes at Lakeland are available in the arena office from Julie. Please note that the first Saturday of conditioning will not start until Saturday, September 28.