Good Luck Coach Greg Merriman and Danielle O’Brien!
LSC Skaters wish Greg Merriman and Danielle O’Brien good luck as they represent Australia in the Ice Dancing event at the Winter Olympics in Sochi!
Visit the Australian Olympic Webpage for more information about Greg and his partner!
February 2013 (Click on pictures to enlarge.)
- 1 DANCE NUMBER (High & Low Groups) for Spring Show – 6:00 a.m.
- 4 Blue Genie Production Number – 5:40 p.m. (Red Rink)
- 7 OPENING NUMBER for Spring Show – 6:30 p.m.
- 21 Test Applications due by 7:20 p.m. (Test date March 4 – Moves/Freestyle)
- 27 Scene Practice 5:20 p.m. – 7:20 p.m. (Refer to Show Booklet)
- 1 Scene Practice – 9:20 – 11:20 a.m. (Refer to Show Booklet)
- 4 Freestyle / Moves Testing Date
- 6 Scene Practice – 5:20 – 7:20 p.m. (Refer to Show Booklet)
- 8 Scene Practice – 9:20 – 11:20 a.m. (Refer to Show Booklet)
- 9 Picture Day (Refer to Show Booklet for group times
CONDITIONING & JUMP CLASS
ON-ICE JUMP – Hollie has jump class on Tuesday and/or Thursday at 4:30 p.m. (20-25 minutes) Cost = $5.00 cash and 1 orange ice ticket per session attended.
OFF-ICE JUMP – Irina will have off-ice jump class on Thursday after the last ice session. Cost = $5.00 cash. (must wear tennis shoes)
FALL CONDITIONING – The new conditioning program with STS will start the week of September 9 at Lakeland.
Punch cards for the STS Conditioning Classes at Lakeland are available in the arena office from Julie. Please note that the first Saturday of conditioning will not start until Saturday, September 28.